
"Personally I don't think that Brendan's man enough to handle the likes of me!" stated the always sexy Ms. Pacman at yesterday's packed press conference. She was addressing the possibility of being handed over to Matt's brother like a sac of potatos. "But I suppose it's not a complete disaster as the table will likely be sold at a garage sale within a couple of months to someone who actually appreciates me."
Though the crowd had mostly dispersed by the time Frogger took the microphone, he offered his opinion nonetheless. "Makes no difference to me!" he croaked brainlessly to the few stragglers. "Nobody plays me for more than 3 minutes anyway!"
3 comments:
Unless you're ME, and your high score in Frogger tops out over 80,000.
And, um..."always sexy"? Perhaps you ARE living a little too close to San Francisco.
I'm so annoyed, I doctored up a great pic of Ms. Pacman behind the podium before work this morning but I can't upload it and it's tearing me up inside!
And she is hot. She may not be a Chun Li but she's beautiful to me...
Post a Comment