Monday, August 20, 2007

Machine Owner Unperturbed

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your argument that my argument breaks down easily is something I could argue about. But I won't.

For the record, I paid a lot less for this than you might expect. Special I'm-An-Awesome-Film-Guy Discount, because we filmed in the guy's store, and 3 other crew people bought the same machine. So I look like a Gift Giving Superstar, for a fraction of the cost.

Furthermore, this is neither the time nor the place to discuss the fact that your Ms. Pac Man "high of all tigh," (something like 147 and change, right?) that high score has always been tainted with the Bonds-like asterisk of performance-enhancing drugs. YOU know what I'm talking about. I've often marvelled at how you get out of bed in the morning, go about your day, and look yourself in the mirror at night knowing the horrible black shroud of uncertainty that hangs over your achievement.

Jet Skis and snowmobiles? No way, pal. And, from someone that just went through a Dickensian expose of the prequels, you decide to suggest a life-size Stormtrooper? Perhaps this is what you MEANT to post:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Come to think of it, that's not a bad gift idea. I'll ponder that as I munch my way past 150,000. Again.

I might add that my machine allows you to set everything to the hardest possible setting, which I did, and my current high on Ms. stands at 153, 340. Which, proportionately, comes out to like 400,000 on that PS2 version you were so-called "playing."

This blog is shaping up to be a good virtual forum for The Game, or Race To The Championship Of The Master Of The Entire Universe. (RTTCOTMOTEU)

Quick: How many AT-ATs actually went down on Hoth?

The answer...may surprise you.

4 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Five! No wait... three!

Actually, didn't Bendin have a cardboard Boba Fett when he lived in Boston? Hmmmmmmmmmm..

Yeah, once the cocktail game crisis dies down, this blog should evolve into a general trash talking oasis.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's a great picture of Warrior by the way. You just know he's yelling about something that he feels is very important.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Re: Boba Fett vs. Stormtrooper - they're both friggin' clones! But it doesn't bother me as I've chosen to reject Episodes I-III altogether.

Anonymous said...

Great work.